Some knits take off like wildfire! We discussed some of our favorites and our theories on why these patterns are so popular.
Cobblestone Pullover by Jared Flood. 1759 projects (#2)
Owls by Kate Davies 2406 projects (#1).
119-2 (Jumper with shirred pattern on yoke) by DROPS Design
February Lady Sweater by Pamela Wynne. 7929 projects (#1)
Central Park Hoodie by Heather Lodinsky. 3220 projects (#3)
Cardigan Mango by Lena Henkel
Koolhaas by Jared Flood. 4360 projects (#4)
Twisted Raveler by Audrey Chamberlain
Ishbel by Ysolda Teague. 5175 projects (#2 in this category)
Regal Comfort Shawl by Grace Yaskovic
Haruni by Emily Ross
Pomatomus by Cookie A. 3198 projects (#6)
Top Ten Most Popular Patterns on Ravelry:
10. Saartje's Bootees by Saartje de Bruijn
9. Turn A Square by Jared Flood
8. February Lady Sweater by pamela wynne
7. Noro Striped Scarf by Jared Flood
6. Ishbel by Ysolda Teague
5. Clapotis by Kate Gilbert
4. Monkey by Cookie A.
3. Calorimetry by Kathryn Schoendorf
2. Baby Surprise Jacket by Elizabeth Zimmermann
1. Fetching by Cheryl Niamath
Remember, our new recording time will be on Fridays at 10:00 EST!