Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Episode 21: Legal Tinder

Well, let's see if Low-Tech Cynthia can get the pics from Friday's show up here! Hopefully, you will see the yarn pre-burn and post burn. I'm not sure how much help the pictures will be, but I thought I would try to give you all a visual of my pyro evening! K will get the rest of the show notes up soon (I think).




These are the "Before" shots, minus the Wool-Silk blend. It blew away or something and I found it after. (PS: Can you tell what colors I'm drawn to?)
This is the yarn after, now with the Wool-Silk. I didn't burn the 100% wool, but I wasn't savvy enough to crop it out. If I had burned it, it should act like the alpaca (far left).


Well, it seems that I figured out how to post these pics! If it looks odd to you (and K doesn't jump in
 and fix my mess), please let me know in the comments and I'll try to adjust. I hope you all had as much fun with this show as we did! Just remember: Be safe when burning your yarn!


1 comment:

  1. Ok, well, it was the best I could manage, anyway. K, can you save this post!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete